Is your family looking for something fun to do this weekend? Well you’ve logged onto the right website! ROCHESTERfamilies.com, is your online source of local family-friendly things to do – this week, this month, this year! The website also offers detailed information on kid classes, parent and family support groups, special needs resources, summer camps, fall and winter fun, as well as a calendar of local family-friendly events (more than 150 every month) and a free weekly online/email newsletter – subscribe today and get the newsletter emailed to your inbox this Friday! Thanks for visiting ROCHESTERfamilies.com! And thanks for making Rochester, Minnesota’s website for families your website for family-friendly fun!
• What’s in your inbox? Subscribe today, and you will receive the ROCHESTERfamilies.com weekly newsletter via email every Friday. The newsletter includes a Calendar of Events (starting with this Friday’s events and going through the following weekend) as well as a heads up on activities, classes, and other items that have been recently added to the website.
• What’s going on? Take a look at our Calendar of Events – fun stuff to do today, next week, or next month!
• Looking for a fun class or after-school activity? Check out our Kid Classes/Organizations page to find information on soccer, music, voice, cheerleading, gymnastics, martial arts, swim, dance, t-ball, hockey, and theater classes. More than sixty class and club listings will help simplify your search.
• Is someone in your family having a birthday? Check out our Birthday Parties page for more than three dozen fun, local places that host birthday parties.
• Want to find out more about local Things To Do/Places To Go, Parent Groups, Preschool Resources, K-12 Resources, Special Needs Resources? You’ll find all that and more at ROCHESTERfamilies.com.